Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Is In The Air


We often hear it said that Spring is in the air.  Now those like my wife who have allergies can attest to the validity that Spring indeed is in the air.  With the coming of Spring the pollen count is crazy high which has its blessings, like beautiful flowers and eventually fruit.  My wife tells me that it also has its curses, itchy watery eyes and a running nose.  Kind of like life, huh? But here's the good part, God has promised that in all of life God will work everything in a pattern for our good.  As I look back on my life I can truly say that God has even used those things that were hard or hurtful at the time, to pollinate within me something good and enduring.  I think the best work God is doing in us is bringing us to an unshakable confidence in God's love for us.....indeed God's love for all.       

1 comment: